Engineer Specific Staffing
Your Exact Engineering Disciplines Understood
Understanding Your Engineering Needs
Turnaround Time for Placement
These include the following:
- Responses to Customer Inquiries of Candidate Submissions
- Thorough Understanding of the Job Requisition
- Development and Implementation of a Candidate Identification Strategy
- Candidate Qualifications Review and Assessment
- Pre-Employment Tests
- Calls, Emails, Faxes, etc. for the Pre-Screening Process
- Submissions of Only Qualified Electronic Engineers
- Scheduling of Client-Candidate Interviews
- Background Checks
- Interview Feedback/Responses as Required
- Offers, Counter-Offers/Negotiations
- Employment “Starts” [Back-Up Candidates for Back-Outs/Counter Offers as Required]
Advantage Screening Policies
- Résumé: Every résumé is reviewed in depth by the Advantage screeners for the top candidate job requisition. Our screeners are engineers and engineering managers.
- Screening Interview: Our interviewers are engineers and they qualify candidates. This is followed by a screening process which includes reference checks and technical tests that eliminate candidates who may not have the necessary skill sets outlines in the job requisitions. Once the contract engineer has been pre-screened and it is determined that conformance to the clients’ requirements is acceptable, they are introduced to the client.
- Client Interview: An in-person interview is arranged on-site at a Client’s location, upon their approval, from those candidates pre-screened for their job requirements.
- Background Checks and Drug Tests: We use professional contract firms specializing in these services. Each is performed after successful interviews and prior to formal contract offers.
Advantage Engineer Staffing thoroughly briefs all potential employees on specifics (workplace conduct, company ethics, time tickets, internet policies confidentiality, expense reports, attendance, job specifications and any other requirements from the hiring company) before they are contracted to a new assignment.
All new staff will have explained:
- Instruction on Advantage Engineer Staffing Policies
- Job Expectations, Responsibilities and Job Description
- Clients Employee Orientation Booklet (if available)
- Clients Company Policies, Briefing On: the proper work attire, internet policies, equal employment opportunity, working hours, pay periods, overtime, paydays, time sheets, expense reports, paychecks, performance reviews, pay raises, terminations, changes in employee status, complaints, grievances, and sexual harassment.
- When Applicable, Benefits Briefing Covering: holidays, vacations, disability insurance (voluntary, short and long term); life, medical/dental insurance briefing and direct payroll deposit.
- Leaves of absences per Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and non-FMLA leaves of absence are explained.
- Causes and Steps for Discipline are Reviewed
- Smoking and Other Policies are Covered
- State and Federal Tax Forms are Filled Out
- Client Intellectual Property Rights agreements thoroughly explained and signed, as are Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete as appropriate.
- Employee Information Forms are Completed