Turnkey Product Build / Manufacturing Services
Too often money and time are lost in the development and manufacture of electronic products and printed circuit boards because of disjointed relationships between phases of the process. By using Advantage you are joining up with a team-mate that understands the flow of electronic product development projects and will ensure smooth progression and manufacturing success. Ultimately this means better control of your budget and schedule.
- RoHS conversions
- COTS – commercial off-the-shelf components
- Mil spec components
- Prototype or production quantities
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication
- Rapid prototyping: 24 hour, three-day, ten-day turn
- Multi-layer, SMT, through hole
- Controlled impedance
- Fine pitch, micro-vias, and buried components
- RoHS Complaint materials
- FR-4 materials or high speed materials such as Nelco
- Flex and Rigid Flex circuits
- “Special materials” – Gtek, Polyimide, Ceramic
Material Specification Sheets
Assembly, test and inspection are available for all board types noted above. We assemble prototype, pre-production and production quantities and achieve high yield, quality final products.
- Single and double-sided component boards
- Multi-Layer complex and susceptible boards
- Flex-circuit assemblies
- Die attach and gold wire bond component assemblies
- Mix of automatic place and hand place assemblies
- RoHS compliance
- Process Controls with defect analysis
Box Build & Test
Complete system assembly consists of sub-assemblies such as printed circuit boards, flex circuits, cables, hardware, power supply and external interfaces assembled into an enclosure.
Advantage can implement customer provided test specifications or develop them for you based on the product requirements
- Test stations and fixtures for specific testing requirements.
- Manufacturing support test development for support during manufacturing such as functional testing and ICT (In-Circuit-Test).
- Test Fixtures, with programming code, for use on Hewlett Packard or IET (GenRad) equipment.
- Environmental tests – drop/shock, altitude, extreme temperature, water-salt.
Also available; Forensics study – we will perform forensics on your existing product problems with assistance in circuit, component, manufacturing or tests recommendations to improve yields and quality.
All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries